BBTV is a driving force in the creator economy, from social and video to Web 3.0, providing end-to-end solutions for creators to grow their audience and make more money. We are home to the world’s most influential creators, defining the culture of today and tomorrow for 600 million fans around the globe. The creator economy and viewership on social media platforms are continuing to grow exponentially as brands pivot their advertising spend away from traditional broadcast media and into digital.
We have built proprietary technologies leveraging machine learning, digital signal processing, and big data to power our platform and ecosystem. Our key revenue streams represent the most relevant and scalable opportunities for monetization of digital IP including Web 3.0, Direct Advertising Sales, SaaS, and Mobile Gaming Apps.
We deliver engaged targeted audiences through exclusive content at scale, all in a transparent, relevant, and brand-safe way. Our huge roster of popular award-winning Creators produce content that spans across a variety of verticals including Kid & Family, Entertainment, Sports, Music, and Gaming.
This is a remote role that can be based in either Vancouver or Toronto.
About the Role:
We have a unique opportunity to join BBTV as a Content Partnerships Rep (Web3 / ™ Web3) and be part of our high-growth Web3 initiative. The right candidate is passionate about online communities, media, and the metaverse. Ideally also has practical experience with past NFT launches. Social networking skills and experience across Twitter, Instagram, and all other relevant major platforms are essential. A working knowledge of Discord is definitely a plus. The Content Partnerships Rep for (Web3 / ™ Web3) is a Sales position responsible for identifying popular content creators in the Web3 space, building relationships with content creators, and selling them on the value of working with BBTV’s Web3 Products & Services. This Sales position involves a high volume of reach-outs to prospective partners, the ability to connect with a wide variety of content creators on various social platforms, and the successful negotiation and closing of these partners into BBTV’s Web3 network. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing team of digital media professionals.
- Using various methods of prospecting to discover emerging content creators and engaging with them to partner with BBTV’s Web3 Products
- Developing a clear understanding of BBTV’s Web3 requirements, value adds, and technology platform
- Consistent attainment of sales targets
- Weekly individual and team review meetings to measure accomplishments
- Optimizing workflow through the use of tools to improve efficiency
- Providing the company with feedback on individual and team performances
- Conducting market research on the cryptocurrency and NFT industry on behalf of BBTV
- Contributing to BBTV’s strategy and execution of its entry into the NFT market
- Identifying BBTV creators that are a good fit for BBTV’s NFT projects
- Developing sales strategies for BBTV’s NFT projects
- Contributing to the development of processes around BBTV’s NFT projects
- Conducting business development on behalf of BBTV in the NFT space
- Such other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- Previous experience with sales & Web3 products (Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, NFTs)
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, or communications
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media
- Expertise in online video and BlockChain, Crypto, NFT platforms is preferred
- Self-motivated results-driven prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven prioritization and time management skills
- Effective written and interpersonal communication skills – most communication is done via email
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships across cultures
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible hours and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
From our commitment to giving back (support for everyone to volunteer with a charitable or community initiative), our culture committee (social events, team-building, diversity, and inclusion), and our support for personal and career development through our learning & development program, we’re not your typical 9-5 gig.
BBTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to foster a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the individuals we serve and to provide employees with a meaningful and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination and harassment.
BBTV believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Indigenous people, people of color, people of all genders or non-genders, and people with disabilities of all types are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Get the word out!
Get a trackable link to share anywhere.
Get Job Link
Vancouver, British Columbia
Content Acquisition – Domestic Markets
Apply here 👉 Web3 Content Partnerships Representative job