Tags: Blockchain Jobs • Research Jobs • Developer Jobs • Engineering Jobs • Executive Jobs • Dao Jobs • Recruiter Jobs • Defi Jobs • Nft Jobs • Finance Jobs • Manager Jobs • Data Jobs • Full Time Jobs
What You’ll Do 👀
- Lead research projects identifying the latest market trends and developments in Web 3.0 and the broader crypto ecosystem
- Develop recommendations, grounded on data and research, for strategic directions in the company such as new growth vectors or opportunities
- Be a thought partner to all our teams, supporting them with strategic analysis to identify and capture additional value-enhancing opportunities. You will participate in BD and partnerships activities (eg. meetings, calls, events) around strategic plays.
- Partner with other departments to scope and execute potential new projects that can generate incremental value for the company
- Create and deliver impactful presentations to the executive team
- You’ll assist with other activities of the Biz Ops and Strategy team. You will wear many hats, contribute to many projects, and adapt to the needs of a growing organization.
You should apply if ✅
- You have hands-on experience with Web 3.0, blockchain, NFTs, DeFi, DAOs, and other crypto-native technologies and communities
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Finance, Technology, Business or equivalent practical experience
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and enjoy the challenges that come with it
- You are a great communicator both in written and verbal formats, adapting your approach to different levels in the organization
- You are very organized and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You live by 80/20 and are able to continuously prioritize your work
- You are passionate about Web 3.0 and its potential in the world
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place virtually and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Culture & Fit interview (30min)
- Take-home assignment (1 week)
- Manager interview (30min)
- Final interview (45min)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
Apply here 👉 Web 3.0 Strategist