The UX/UI – Marketing Artist will fill two roles for OP Games.
Second is to produce marketing materials for OP Games’ product offerings. These materials may be digital or printed – such as graphics for our website, presentation, social media pages, booth designs and tarpaulin banners.
The position requires excellent conceptual and graphic design skills, knowledge and appreciation of UX/UI design for games and web, understanding of flow and information architecture, visual composition and designing for the mobile experience.
– Creation of graphic elements such as screen layouts, icons and buttons
– Construction of web mock ups using design software like Figma or Framer
– Revisions and finalization of all UI screens and elements
– Execution of all UI screens using React
– Animation of all UI elements
– Revisions and polishes of all UI elements
– Debugging of UI components
– For marketing materials, the artist must have product sense and a grasp of the brand identity in order to understand the product positioning and be able to create materials with the appropriate message for the target audience.
– Research of best practices and observation of branding guidelines
– Creation of studies for marketing materials
– Execution, revision and final art of marketing materials