Vovo Finance is a structured products protocol. It packages on-chain derivatives to create a rich variety of passive investment products catering to users with different risk profiles. Vovo offers:
– A sustainable yield. The 1000% APY’s food coin yield farming is a fun game, but it won’t last. Vovo Finance allows users to earn a sustainable yield regardless of market conditions.
– Easy access to on-chain financial instruments. It democratizes derivatives and fixed income products for those without deep financial knowledge.
– Cost saving. Achieving a certain risk profile requires consistently trading and rebalancing, which is expensive on-chain. Vovo greatly reduces the cost by automating the portfolio management for all users via aggregated pools.
We are at the early stage of the development, and you will be able to make large impacts on the product. Vovo was founded by engineer from top tech firm with rich experience in finance. If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer who is passionate in building the future of finance – we are waiting for you!
– Design the web-based user interface and the user interaction flows for our DeFi applications
– Proactively drive and conduct user research to improve products based on systematic feedback evaluation
– Create vector illustrations, design elements, and motion graphics to create engaging social media and marketing campaigns
– Support the team in the creation of project materials, presentations, and creative briefs
– UI/UX design for landing pages and microsites
– Stay up-to-date with industry trends
– Proven 3+ years experience as an UX/UI Designer, ideally at fintech/crypto start-ups (e.g. figma.com portfolio)
– Experience in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Webflow and Keynote
– Product orientation: you get things done in a small team and drive to release the best product possible
– Users first: you want to get users’ qualitative feedback directly and you can analyze user feedback quantitatively
NICE TO HAVE:
– You are a DeFi/cryptocurrency user yourself and familiar with the UX issues at hand
– Prior work with React