About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
Who you are:
- Engage in the appropriate establishment and monitoring of credit, balance sheet, liquidity, FX and interest rate limits.
- Implement and develop models and reporting to properly monitor and manage our enterprise-wide risks.
- Review and challenge assumptions on credit, market, liquidity, FX and interest rate risk
- Develop the appropriate stress scenarios for various risk stripes
- Monitor current and future balance sheets and risk limits across credit, liquidity and market risks to ensure linkage with strategic plans and budgeting cycle.
- Partner with the other Finance functions, products, business lines, risk management
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Strategy to understand & articulate our product strategies and pricing, liquidity and balance sheet impacts – all with a risk lense.
- Produce presentation materials and present analyses to senior management
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will do:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management, Finance or Economics or other quantitative field (eg. mathematics, physics, statistics, etc.) MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years relevant risk management experience. Treasury experience preferred.
- Advanced quantitative and modeling skills
- Strong presentation skills, with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Apps, SQL, Tableau and ability to work with large volumes of data leveraging spreadsheets and models
- Strong financial market knowledge of fixed income, capital markets and banking products
- Broad understanding of interest rate risk and balance sheet management
- Exercises effective project management, relationship building and communication skills
- Take ownership and execute on deliverables
- Team player with an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion about cryptocurrencies, crypto industry, blockchain
- A sense of accountability, commitment, energy and execution
- Attention to detail with a drive to solve problems, investigate issues, and creative thinking.
Location tagging #USWe’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn
Apply here 👉 Treasury – Risk Management – Senior Analyst job