About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
What you will do:
- Oversees asset-liability management (ALM) policies, leads balance sheet analytics to drive resource allocations.
- Leads cross functional working groups to design and evolve balance sheet costing frameworks and methodologies.
- Proposes capital policy; designs methodologies for capital attribution to businesses; and leads the design of portfolio management analytical capabilities.
- Oversees asset-liability management (ALM) policies, balance sheet and liquidity risk analytics, and interest rate risk and leads balance sheet analytics to drive resource allocations.
- Performs the review and challenge of liquidity stress testing results and associated models.
- Ensuring that Kraken maintains adequate liquidity appropriately positioned to meet the company’s global needs both in normal market conditions as well as during periods of stress.
- Executes consistent centralized change of strategic programs in partnership with Treasury disciplines and organizational partners
- Centrally managed organization responsible for managing liquidity, balance sheet and ALM at the individual legal entity or at business / regional level
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years relevant experience. Treasury experience preferred.
- Advanced quantitative and presentation skills, with attention to detail and
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Apps, SQL, Tableau and ability to work with large volumes of data leveraging spreadsheets and models
- Exercises effective project management, relationship building and communication skills
- Take ownership and execute on deliverables
- Team player with an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion about cryptocurrencies, blockchain
- A sense of accountability, commitment, energy and execution
- Attention to detail with a drive to solve problems, investigate issues, and creative thinking.
Location Tagging: #USWe’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn