At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.As a Transaction Review Analyst you will be supporting our clients in their daily transactional activity and work closely with the Client Experience and Client Operations teammates to provide best in class service. Your main responsibilities will be the accurate and efficient review and approval of transactions. You will suggest and manage ways to improve and build on the current transaction procedures.
As a Transaction Review Analyst you will:
- Review all client transactions to validate their institutional intent to execute operations.
- Manage and evaluate risk while processing deposits, withdrawals, disbursement requests and processing of internal transfers.
- Perform sanctions screenings/AML screenings to identify risk.
- Contact clients to obtain additional information regarding transfers and withdrawals as needed to comply with AML/BSA regulations.
- Identify situations where escalation is warranted and the ability to take action quickly in a high-risk environment.
- Gather information from multiple sources, clean small data sets, and produce monthly and quarterly compliance reporting
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, technology upgrades and automation; implement solutions as needed.
- Serve as the internal advocate for our clients to our product, engineering, compliance, trading, and lending teams.
- Provide white glove support to our global client base through email, and chat in an articulate and empathetic manner
- Effectively triage and prioritize incoming client requests– seeing each inquiry through to successful resolution.
- Participate in Weekend and Evening shift rotations.
- Primary working hours will be between 9am PT and 5pm PT // 12pm ET – 8pm ET.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years experience processing transactions in a financial institution such as a bank or broker-dealer.
- Experience handling transaction requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- A passion for serving clients and exceeding expectations.
- Extreme attention to detail
- You have a keen ability to adapt and learn quickly as business strategies evolve and new products are introduced.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
- You have experience using Salesforce.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- ACAMs Certified
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. 🙂
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Apply here 👉 Transaction Review Analyst job