We’re looking for a technical project manager that can help us achieve operational excellence on the Flow Developer Experience team. The ideal candidate has experience managing agile software development projects, has excellent communication skills, and has the ability to coordinate and collaborate across internal and external stakeholders. Flexibility, technical understanding, and a strong passion for web3 and open-source communities will help succeed in this role.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Initiate, scope, kickoff, and execute impactful developer experience projects that align and mobilize our teams to achieve organizational objectives, while remaining laser-focused on clearing technical and non-technical blockers as they arise.
- Establish timelines for team-level milestones and deliverables by establishing an agile, repeatable planning process.
- Identify project-related risks and issues as they emerge, and collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering, and go-to-market leaders to identify how to solve them.
- Drive informed stakeholder decision-making though concise, data-driven status reports that focus on impact delivered, and recommended actions to meet delivery challenges head-on.
- Support team-level agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retros, while identifying and implementing iterative improvements to current team-level processes to eliminate bottlenecks and waste.
- Define, launch, and scale a collaboration framework that brings together Flow core contributors and the broader open-source community to achieve shared objectives.
- Scale the developer grants program through streamlined communications, project tracking, and stakeholder alignment.
A little about you:
- You have experience managing agile software development projects in a startup environment with 20+ contributors, large developer communities, and external stakeholders.
- You are passionate about web3 and/or open-source software development communities.
- You’re comfortable analyzing ambiguous situations to establish new processes from scratch that favor iterative improvements over perfection.
- You can facilitate and distill complex conversations amongst product, engineering, and cross-functional leads to ensure that teams are aligned on a well-defined mission, a properly groomed backlog of work, and a clear path to reach the finish line.
- You have strong written and verbal communication to distill complex technical discussions into clear, concise issues, risks, and action plans.
- You are capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
- At Dapper Labs, we’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.