- Experience with Xilinx Zync SOC embedded Linux programming
- Experience with creating firmware images using Xilinx Vivado and Petalinux for Xilinx Zynq SOC
- Verilog programming experience, especially test benches
- Rust programming experience
- Reverse engineering experience, especially for the ARM platform used by the Xilinx Zynq SOC
- English language proficiency
- Bachelors in Engineering or 4 years of relevant experience
- At the core of this position, you will be building releases of firmwares for an embedded system consisting of some ASICs and a Xilinx SOC.
- We do have a working firmware and what we need is an engineer that can take responsibility for building, testing and maintaining the releases.
- We also will be adding features to this firmware, so finding and fixing bugs as well as feature additions are another thing you will do.
- The firmware will be updatable using a remote GUI. You will work closely with the programmer of this GUI to support and implement this process.
At Luxor we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Luxor welcomes all. Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.
Apply here 👉 SOC Firmware Engineer job