- Be on a PagerDuty rotation to respond to availability incidents and provide support for developers and the business.
- Build, manage, and maintain our cloud infrastructure with Terraform, Kubernetes, and other tools.
- Build and maintain automated configuration management.
- Help plan the growth trajectory of Galaxy Digital’s infrastructure.
- Help ensure we’re following industry best practices.
- Actively participate in incident response in the wake of production issues.
- Build and assist with CI/CD deployments and application observability.
- BS degree in CS, Software Engineering or related field // or equivalent experience.
- Implement “Infrastructure as Code” using Terraform and CI/CD.
- Load balancing applications using including Proxies and CDN.
- Monitoring and Metrics in Prometheus, Grafana and integrations with Slack/PagerDuty.
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability strategy.
- Managing Kubernetes clusters and using Helm CI/CD for deployment.
- Cloud architecture and design.
- Coding in Python, Ruby, Go, or other high-level languages.
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or other configuration management tooling.
Here are some of the industry-leading benefits of working at Galaxy:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity
- 100% company paid health insurance for employees, partners and dependents
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
- Smart, entrepreneurial and fun colleagues
- Annual charitable giving match
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
*Benefits may vary based on location.
Apply here 👉 Site Reliability Engineer