We are currently recruiting a technically experienced and highly motivated Chief Technology Officer with a passion for blockchain and disruptive technologies. We are looking for a strategic, fast-paced, problem-solver, customer-focused professional.
- Lead the strategy and execution of the technology platform.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs. Oversee all system design and changes.
- Build and lead a high-performance team of top blockchain developers and operators.
- Track, analyze, and monitor technology performance.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the Defi technology landscape.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity.
- Participate in requirements assessment and work planning.
- Develop business logic for products.
- Experience in developing Ethereum and Solana smart contracts:
- a) with Hardhat, Solidity, and TypeScript for EVM compatible chains.
- b) with Rust and an anchor for Solana.
- Previous experience with docker and docker-compose to support the development environment.
- Experience in creating decentralized applications based on a serverless interface. We use React with Redux on EVM and React with mobx on Solana.
- Understand methods of building a reliable and stable infrastructure based on distributed hardware and fragmented software.
- Good knowledge of Solidity, Rust, and TypeScript.
- Written the smart contracts for at least 1 dapp in Rust.
Nice to have:
- Good familiarity with DeFi protocols such as AMMs and Aggregators.
- Experience with security audits.
- Can optimize and analyze platforms’ performance.
What we offer:
- The package includes salary and annual bonus based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote work
- Freedom of decision-making within the area of responsibility and a minimum of bureaucracy.
- Opportunity to influence the development of company products.
Apply here 👉 Senior Solidity Engineer