About AB InBev
AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the worldâs top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands weâre number one or two in many of the worldâs top beer markets: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
BEES is an e-commerce and SaaS company, created by AB InBev, on a mission to transform the traditional sales model by putting customers at its heart. Whether you are a small to medium sized retailer or a supplying partner, BEES provides you with the tools, data, and insights you need to help your business thrive.
Today, more than 2 million+ retailers across 10+ countries use BEES every month to browse for products, place orders, earn rewards, arrange deliveries, manage invoices, and access business insights all from one place.
Learn more on how BEES keeps business buzzing at www.bees.com
About the Job:â¯â¯ Senior Software Engineer, Revenue Analytics
- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Work closely with internal and external customers to architect technical solutions for their business needs
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables that span multiple teams across the company
- Develop tooling that automates processes and lets builders build
- Champion operational visibility, scalability, and reliability
- Mentor and guide a rapidly growing team
- Optionally, travel to meet users and operators in a diverse team from around the world
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field
- 4 years work experience developing, maintaining, and launching software products
- Strong ability to learn and work autonomously
- Persistence and a drive for continuous improvement
- Masterâs degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field
- Experience in technical leadership roles and working cross-functionally
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments and web/mobile application development
- Experience leading an oncall operational rotation
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, GCP, or other public cloud platforms
- Experience with stream processing technologies
- Working knowledge of SQL, Databricks, Snowflake, and Kubernet