We’re looking for an experienced SecOps leader for the Flow blockchain as the network evolves and scales. Flow is Open Source and currently fully functional and operating in mainnet, decentralized across hundreds of nodes and processing record volumes of transactions. However, it is still a new architecture and has many active contributors. Working with the Flow engineering leadership, this role will shape and help codify our SecOps capabilities and procedures across the Flow engineering org. Your deep understanding of the SDLC, security risk assessments, frameworks and industry best practices underpin your approach to prioritizing and engineering the most critical and impactful outcomes.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Define and operationalize security standards, policies, and methods – both proactive and reactive – in regard to engineering the Flow blockchain
- Lead incident response, remediation, and resolution of Flow security events or risks.
- Identify new security threats by developing tooling or automation to continually monitor, penetration test, assess vulnerabilities, scan logs or other sources for risks.
- Drive consistent security engineering practices across the team
Our ideal candidate
- 5+ years experience in security operations, protocols, analysis/audits or penetration testing in software engineering teams developing distributed systems
- 7+ years combined experience in any of Golang, Rust, python, Ruby, C/C++ and the corresponding OOD/OOP, concurrency, testing, and SDLC methods and practices
- 7+ years experience in software engineering, design and architecture across a range of fields
- Has a true passion for being the voice of security best-practices across the team, leading by example and working in partnership with peers and teams
- Continually supporting team members to stay on top of their security needs, as well as scaling those processes as we grow
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.