Checkr is looking for a motivated leader with strong technical and business architecture experience, for the position of âSenior Manager, Enterprise Architecture & Integrationâ. Checkr is an exciting, fast-paced, and collaborative environment that is experiencing tremendous growth both organically and through acquisitions. This leader is tasked with breaking down organizational silos and establishing architecture governance, to deliver a reliable, scalable and resilient technology ecosystem to our customers, partners, and employees. This critical function impacts the companyâs operations, underlying platforms, infrastructure, and ways of working.
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture & Integration is a technical and business leader that can demonstrate an ability to build relationships with the different business units across the organization, and will thoroughly understand the business needs and opportunities required to achieve business goals in alignment with the corporate goals and priorities.
This highly visible leadership role is within our Corporate Engineering organization and will report to the Head of Business Applications. This role has an excellent opportunity to be innovative, to build a world-class architecture, to participate and influence strategic roadmaps and positively impact the future of business systems..
In this role, you will:
- Help guide the enterprise through technology transformation and optimization initiatives.
- Focus on understanding and applying existing, new, and emerging technologies to transform and optimize business and operating models.
- Be a partner to the Corporate engineering team and business leaders in enabling future-state business capabilities that drive the organization’s targeted business outcomes.
- Help Checkr adopt and operationalize new and emerging technologies.
- Be responsible for defining the advisory process, architecture process, and architecture review and governance framework, and will be responsible for leading the integration of these processes with related business and IT functions and processes.
- Be a go-to expert in Information management practices, Integration platforms, Master data management, System development life cycle management, IT services management, Agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks
What you bring:
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Strong passion for technology and staying abreast of industry trends
- Well versed in formal Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF and with architecture modeling languages.
- Experience with Enterprise applications (Oracle Cloud ERP, Salesforce, Zendesk, Workday, Talkdesk, ADA, Coupa, Zip, Atlassian, Slack etc.), Integration platforms (Workato, Mulesoft, OCI etc.) and Data / analytics platforms (Snowflake, AWS, Looker etc.).
- Strong leadership and coaching skills. Proven ability to influence seniors and peers without direct authority; experience leading cross-functional initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortability working with all levels of the organization including senior executives
- Understanding and ability to speak the language of the business. Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understanding of the different types of agile principles, methodologies, and frameworks.
- Ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions and organizational goals
- Capability to translate business needs into EA requirements
- Practical approach to problem-solving and decision making
- Ability to work independently
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $167,620 – $197,200
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkrâs commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Franciscoâs Fair Chance Ordinance.