As our Senior HR Manager, you will provide your expertise covering a wide range of Global HR areas to drive company strategic initiatives. You will proactively help resolve issues and offer your advice to enable a rapidly growing team and ensure maximum effectiveness for your partners.
What will you do?
- Provide strategic expertise relating to Organisational Development, Global Compensation and Benefits, Performance and Talent Development for the effective growth of rapidly expanding function
- Develops, updates, implements, and communicates policies and procedures in compliance with Global Standard HR practices, laws and regulations
- Work closely with the HR team on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning for a rapidly growing team
- Review departmental budgets and organize learning and development programs
- Utilizes resources in order to address employee issues and concerns as needed
What excites us about you?
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high-performance culture, employee relations, employee engagement, and diversity
- Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with members of leadership and senior team members
- Strong and logical communication ability and a strategic, problem-solving mindset
- Ideally, be able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin to build and sustain strong working relationships
- Well organized with the demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution-oriented, and creative
Apply here 👉 Senior HR Manager job