Steady State is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team and help us push the boundaries of decentralised finance with our cutting edge products and technology.
The successful applicant will solve unique, large scale, technical problems by building smooth user experiences and scalable frontend systems for our insurance product offerings. The role will also include working closely with the CTO and engineering team to build trust and safety features to protect user accounts without compromising on the user experience.
- Work together with Product Designers to implement Steady State’s Front End Specs
- Own product features from specification to shipping
- Build and design the UI/UX frontend for the protocol
- Build, test, and ship new user-facing code in modern tools (including reusable components and frontend libraries)
- Create trustworthy web3 user experiences interfacing with blockchains that are simple, intuitive, and reliable
- Automate UI testing and deployment
- Proven UI and UX skills
- Proficient at building interfaces in React, Redux, and SPA
- Competency with Web3 integration and best practices, including use of Hardhat, integration of wallets (Metamask, WalletConnect etc.
- Work well autonomously and in teams where you have strong communication skills
- Remote Working role available – must be able to work American EST hours
Apply here 👉 Senior Frontend Engineer job