What will you be doing
- Support and grow our community:
- Establish and manage our public-facing Discord server and social channels (e.g. Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, etc).
- Help us communicate our vision, values, and capabilities in a way that inspires and emboldens a passionate, thriving, growing community.
- Create a safer and welcoming space for everyone that wants to learn more about ThriveCoin and be a part of the ThriveCoin community.
- Spearhead initiatives to attract new members to our community – including AMAs, social campaigns, virtual events, and more.
- Proactively survey and speak with community members – learn more about what they already like and want us to build next. We also want to know what the community doesn’t like or find useful.
- Support community members in getting the most out of the platform tools we have built and interacting with each other
- Recruit and manage ambassadors from the community to help promote ThriveCoin.
- Connect us to the broader crypto community:
- Build positive relationships with individuals in related web3 communities
- Establish mutually beneficial partnerships with crypto groups and organizations
- Continuously provide the team with input about what’s working (or not) in the larger ecosystem
- Experience cultivating, managing, and/or growing thriving communities
- Highly social; you love working with people
- Inspired by the possibilities of web3 and excited to work in the crypto space
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly autonomous; you thrive on fast-paced and iterative learning-by-doing
- Excel in a remote-only work environment
- High emotional intelligence with an ability to think creatively, strategically, and innovatively
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Intrinsic desire to build alongside a passionate and mission-driven team whose values align with yours
Additional desired experience
- A proven ability to build and manage a large online global community and audience
- At least 3 years experience in a full-time community management role, ideally in crypto
- Expert knowledge of existing crypto communities and how to navigate them
- Ability to communicate in another language in addition to English
- Professional experience in a rapidly growing startup
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Stock options and/or tokens after the first successful full-time month together
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote and distributed workforce (e.g. work from home!)
- Opportunity to learn from and collaborate with a team of all-stars
Apply here 👉 Senior Community Manager job