Weâre looking for a ScrumMaster to join our Elite Business Unit. You donât need to be an expert in the world of sports, but you are passionate about changing customersâ lives by helping to deliver products that provide a competitive edge, improving user flows and saving our users time.
ScrumMasters at Hudl are passionate servant-leaders who work with cross-functional Squads. They coach and support their Squads as they work with a Product Manager and Stakeholders to build solutions to our customers’ problems. Along with their Squads, ScrumMasters deliver products our customers love.
You value opportunities to invest in yourself and learn from others in our global chapter of ScrumMasters. You thrive in a workplace that values the best at their craft and provides opportunities to develop and grow into new roles as we grow and scale our Product Team.
Our Elite squads are located in the UK as well as Chiavari, Italy. We have a flexible working policy so you can work mostly remotely from the UK, aslong as you are happy to travel to the London office every now and then.
Sound good so far? Hereâs what we look forâ¦
- A servant-leader. You encourage and do everything possible to help Squads perform at the highest level â without compromising Scrum values or resorting to command and control tactics.
- An agile advocate. You embrace, practice, and openly communicate the benefits of agile values and ways of working throughout the company.
- A guardian of quality and performance. You guide Squads to produce high quality software that works; quality is never an afterthought.
- A partner to product managers. Youâre serious about solving our customers biggest problems and building amazing products that delight them.
- A collaborative teammate. You make each team youâve worked on better by building strong relationships steeped in trust.
- An effective negotiator. You can clearly express trade-offs and generate understanding of solutions that are best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what youâve learned in your personal and professional life.
- Encourage and assist your Squads to establish predictable and sustainable delivery of features and products.
- Establish clear communication channels between Stakeholders, the Squad, and the Product Manager.
- Work effectively with Product Managers to ensure the product backlog vision is clear and is refined into concise stories and Product Backlog Items.
- Facilitate the Scrum events, document key squad resolutions, and remove impediments that get in your Squad’s way.
- Promote and establish self-organization, continuous learning, and continual improvement.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.Â Â
- Treat you like an adult. Weâre all about a healthy work-life balance. Weâll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Weâre lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Weâll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We’ve invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youâll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employeesâ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.