Full time remote
We’re looking for a senior software developer with proven Rust experience on Solana and general familiarity with blockchain technologies.
If you join this role you will be able to:
- Work together in a senior team
- Pitch your own ideas regarding (technical) design
- Sync with Ethereum developers building other things in the space
Requirements & skills
We are looking for someone that:
- Is an experienced Rust developer
- Understands decentralized, high-performance systems
- Can analyze and optimize the platform’s performance
- Has idea of running tests in a distributed environment
- Has experience with security audits of third-party and internal solutions
- Has experience working on Solana, and understands the inner workings of its consensus.
- Ability to design, research and develop blockchain-based solutions
- Understands how to improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
Nice to have:
- Substantial experience
- Familiarity with DeFi such as yearn and curve.
- Ability to design algorithms and mathematical models
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meetups, courses, etc.)
- Additional equipment
- Paid time off
- Crypto payment (USDC)
- Independent Contractor
You don’t have all the skills but you love Rust and have some experience in substrate? SEND US YOUR CV! We are open to discussion and would love to receive your application!
Apply here 👉 Rust Developer (Solana) job