ABOUT REAL VISION
Real Vision helps people understand the complex world of finance, business, and the global economy with real in-depth analysis by real experts through the power of its community.
The company is on a mission to democratize the very best financial intelligence for all and become the one place where everyone lives their financial lives.
This enhanced platform will offer members different learning journeys that put them in control of their finances. Members will be able to watch videos, listen to podcasts, monitor market prices, analyze markets and economies, do technical analysis, create watch lists, read and publish research, monitor their portfolios, execute trades across both Tradfi and Crypto, and contribute to a thriving hive mind community.
To help lead this growth, Real Vision is looking for a Recruiter to help with sourcing and recruitment of product, engineering, data and digital innovation teams. Your responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles. You will network online with potential candidates to promote The Real Vision brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire skilled employees for our tech positions.
You’ll work on things like:
- Source potential candidates on platforms LinkedIn and Github
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Promote Real Vision’s reputation as a great place to work
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Partner with hiring managers across the organization to understand hiring objectives and hit hiring goals
- Write engaging job descriptions and job specifications
- Be a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
What we’re looking for:
- Work experience as a Recruiter with ability to understand and explain job requirements for tech roles
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats and sourcing techniques
- Proven track record with cold outreach and writing compelling “hooks” to capture the passive talent.
- Determined and driven, with a sales team mentality of building a talent pipeline and endlessly reaching out to talented tech players
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, problem-solving environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days accrued PTO a year (4 weeks, yup)
- US Public Holidays
- 5 sick days
- 100% covered health, dental, vision for the individual employee (with full family coverage at a heavily reduced rate)
- 4% dollar-for-dollar 401k match after 90 days
- 100% remote
- Equity grants
- Growth Opportunities
- Real Vision All Access membership