OUR COMPANYCelsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stable coins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Position: Quantitative Data Analyst
Location: Remote anywhere in the US
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader in digital assets, become an integral part of the investment team and work directly with our global teams in a range of capacities. Celsius is looking for a Quantitative Data Analyst to join in cross functional collaboration to help expand our role as an industry thought leader and drive investment alpha generation.
- Work with the investment team to develop, backtest and optimize trading strategies
- Develop and maintain quantitative analytic libraries for use in house
- Automate the generation of market chartbooks and analytic reports for team members
- Build models and develop risk management tools for trading desk
- Collaborate with senior team members to develop signal generation algorithms and analytic models used for proprietary trading of cryptocurrency markets
- Utilize APIs and data feeds to build investment team dashboards of market activity
- Capture, transform and create visual data analysis for use in research reports
- Perform correlation, momentum, trend following and mean reversion analysis
- Assist in creation of PnL reconciliation analysis and ex-post trade execution metrics
- Support the development of new trading strategies, monitoring trading activities
- Willingness to accept ad hoc data analysis projects
- Partner with traders and portfolio managers globally to drive alpha generation
- Passionate about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst required.
- Experience with working with large data sets
- Proficiency with stored procedures and programming languages including but not limited to Python, SQL, C++, Java, .NET, Tableau
- Ability to effectively communicate while working in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self disciplined and ability to work collaboratively
- Exceptional organizational skills prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability for specific tasks
- Team player that embraces continuous learning and has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong academic background within technical, quantitative or scientific field
- Professional crypto experience is not required but candidates must show demonstrated proficiency within data analytics and building tools
- Prior experience trading markets, risk management, understanding of financial products and practical understanding of derivatives is preferred
Apply here 👉 Quantitative Data Analyst (Remote) job