- We are a full-stack organziation i.e. we are building both blockchain protocols and the user experiences on top of them
- We are experienced startup founders and operators
- We are highly technical, with backgrounds at places like Google and MIT
- We are mission driven with a big goal: to bring sound currency and property rights to those who need it most
- We have a strong engineering culture, which values open-source
- Oversee Celo blockchain projects that are highly technical & cross functional in nature
- Be accountable for roadmap delivery including adoption and success criteria as defined by your stakeholders
- Ensure cross functional alignment of goals & execution of release schedules for product initiatives
- Collaborate with external & internal stakeholders (Data Science, Product, Compliance, Marketing, Customer Experience, Engineering etc) to gather business requirements and define objectives
- Manage requirements documentation, milestone mapping, prioritization, and communication to facilitate project collaboration & executive readouts
- 4+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 3 – 7+ years of technical program management experience at a technology company and/or in a technical capacity.
- Enjoy solving hard problems and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into action plans
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders in order to drive alignment
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions and make recommendations
- Prior experience working on global projects, or in an international setting
- Experience developing features from conception to launch, managing execution and delivering high quality products.
- Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
- BONUS: Certification in Program Management or Project Management.
- BONUS: You are knowledgeable and passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- BONUS: Experience with Payments, Financial Services, Regulatory or Compliance initiatives
- BONUS: Advanced understanding of Tableau, SQL
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and coin plan
- Beautiful office space
- Fully-stocked kitchen with catered lunch, organic snacks, beverages, and coffee
- Team outings, TGIFs, and more
cLabs (“Celo Labs”) started Celo in 2017 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we’re all proud to hold the job title of “Partner.” For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Apply here 👉 Product Manager, Blockchain job