We are seeking a product manager capable of creating and executing our strategic roadmap to deliver the best user experiences in Web3.0 and decentralized file storage.
Position and Role
As the ArDrive Product Manager, you will work across our design and engineering teams to create and track new features and engaging user experiences in our web, desktop, and mobile applications.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop product strategy based on community, business and technical requirements, user needs and feedback, and technology landscape to deliver value.
- Conduct market analysis across our immediate ecosystem and the broader blockchain space and leverage product analytics and user research to inform decisions and measure success.
- Collaborate with Product Design to assess the feasibility and soundness of designs and implement elegant user experiences with responsive interfaces.
- Construct, organize, and facilitate the prioritization of the backlog of features, defects, and technical debt work items that represent the ArDrive Community’s priorities.
- Drive strong communication and alignment up, down, and sideways within our team and community.
- Work with our Marketing Team to plan and execute release plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Take part in Agile ceremonies such as standups and retrospectives.
- Performing all functions above in a manner that is inclusive and respects the dignity and wellbeing of the Core Drivers and the broader ArDrive Community.
Proven track record working in a team environment as a product manager with the following requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience in the technology industry as a product manager.
- Strong competency in product management methodologies
- Leading cross-functional team projects with competing priorities and stakeholders
- Being able to make sound product decisions without perfect information
- Working in Agile environments with distributed teams
- Managing and prioritizing product backlogs
- Communicating technology and roadmap strategies
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies or Web3.0 is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Arweave or decentralized storage systems is a huge plus
Apply here 👉 Product Manager job