We are inviting you to design the future of the internet. Be inside Web3.0, metaverses, decentralized economies, and the world of NFTs. Challenge is real.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. It’s a bit like Google Play or App Store for apps running on the blockchain.
One million users per month are waiting for your next design decision.
As a Product Designer, get ready to:
- Design the blockchain user’s experience.
- Mix fin-tech with internet cats.
- Use sitemaps, process flowcharts, and storyboards to illustrate and depict designs.
- Prove your designs to the design team and all the stakeholders.
- Design low-, mid-and high-fidelity visual designs (desktop/mobile).
- Illustrate the website’s functions and develop clickable UI mockups and prototypes.
- Contribute and manage the previously developed design systems.
- Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
We Expect You Are:
- A product designer with high-caliber product design skills ( At least three years of experience designing user experiences and interactive design, preferably in product teams).
- Ready to show your portfolio demonstrated UI design skills.
- Design tools like Figma, Adobe CC, and others are a big bonus.
- Interested in the blockchain world and have experience with blockchain interactions. That’s a bonus!
- Team player who can collaborate and brainstorm with other product teams.
- Confident and able to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Brave and Communicative. You have strong communication and organizational skills, analytical thinking, and complex product problem-solving abilities.
- Crazy enough about UI designing and following the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Curious & Creative. You want and are ready to work on a world-class team and extend a top brand globally.
If you recognize yourself – Congratulations! It’s a match!
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule.
- We give everything you need for your professional development – the latest working equipment (Apple MacBook and products), training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops.
- We are a friendly, supportive and experienced team eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you.
- We are given the ability to work remotely and choose where to work from.
- We are offering 3500-4000 euros/month and other bonuses.
Apply here 👉 Product Designer