Full time remote position
The Product Manager (Architecture) leads blockchain products from conception to action by working side by side with development teams to create revolutionary base products at pace. This role will suit someone with a passion or background in the blockchain space who ideally has a mixture of product management skills supported by exposure to programming.
- Convert early ideas and concepts for new products or features into high level technical product sketches within the given blockchain ecosystem – Ethereum, Cosmos, Polkadot.
- Conduct deep research into relevant protocols, applications and competitors such as reading documentation, social media and testing applications.
- Jump start product development by building initial product flows from wireframes as well shared information resources from different teams (e.g. core-dev, protocol design, front-end, design)
- Review and manage product development life cycle by aligning teams or individuals
- Occasionally contribute additional feature designs as necessary.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Deep understanding of blockchain infrastructure and specific domain knowledge of at least one or two ecosystems(e.g. Ethereum, Cosmos, Polkadot, Solana ).
- Product management experience in a relevant industry with Intermediate programming experience as you may need to review or suggest pseudo-code/code patterns that validate feasibility of design decisions.
- Ability to compile documentation that blockchain-integration/dev leads can easily understand.
- Wireframing skills (e.g. Figma, Adobe)
Nice to have:
- Average or above understanding of full-stack development
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing challenging environment for your steep learning curve
- Individual development opportunities (conferences, meet-ups, courses, and more!)
- Additional working equipment to improve your workspace
- Paid time off for your work-life-balance
- Team Events to build a successful team
- Crypto Payment (USDC)
Apply here 👉 Product Architect job