At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.The Privacy Compliance Senior Associate is a critical role as Anchorage Digital looks to build out its privacy program. The senior associate will ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks both domestically and internationally and across Anchorage Digital entities, including Anchorage Digital Bank.
As the Privacy Compliance Senior Associate you will:
- Build out and implement the program, including: creating and implementing policies and procedures, development of controls to ensure privacy of client data, development of system for incident tracking, investigation and resolution
- Assess privacy risk in the organization’s operations
- Conduct the privacy risk assessment
- Develop and lead firm-wide trainings related to privacy rules and regulations
- Meet with regulators during exams to discuss privacy program
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 4+ years at a financial institution dealing with privacy compliance
- Strong subject matter expertise in GLBA, CCPA, and GDPR. Knowledge in PIPEDA and other global privacy regulations is a bonus.
- Experience with ISO 27701
- CIPP / CIPM certification
- The ability to communicate effectively and drive projects to completion
- A passion for crypto.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. 🙂
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Apply here 👉 Privacy Compliance Senior Associate job