At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.The Design Team develops a deep understanding of the products we build and the problems we solve in order to create new patterns that meld traditional finance workflows with the world of crypto.We design solutions to questions with no precedent for institutional users. How do we make the experience of sending funds secure, but also highly efficient? How do we balance the human need for privacy with the open and transparent nature of the blockchain? How do clients express their opinion in on-chain proposals with the newest digital assets? You’ll join a team of designers that are intentional, collaborative, and relentlessly curious, to play a core part in fostering design at our fast-growing company. This is a rare opportunity to help shape the future of the financial world by defining the way institutions (all over the world) interact with digital assets.Our Senior Product Designer – Design Systems will research, design, document, and drive the look and feel of Anchorage Digital design language, its components, and design patterns.
As a Senior Product Designer – Design Systems, you will:
- Be part of a growing team of talented and motivated designers working with all stages of the design process from discovery to delivery.
- Research, design, document and drive the look and feel of Anchorage Digital design language, its components, and design patterns.
- Act as the driver, facilitator, and ambassador to promote consistency, document design guidelines, and actively push for a state-of-the-art look.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across design, product, and engineering to align teams and educate on our design system’s best practices.
- Work in an agile environment with an iterative design process, motivated by group critique.
- Design a product that is extremely secure, yet incredibly usable.
- Uphold a company culture where Design, Product, and Engineering are valued equally.
You will be a fit as Senior Product Designer – Design Systems, if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working in Product Design and 2+ years of experience working on Design Systems.
- You have a proven ability to produce cutting-edge visual and interaction design work for complex design systems that span across iOS and Web.
- A strong eye for grids, visual patterns, and pixel perfection.
- Experience developing and maintaining design libraries in Figma.
- Write effectively to communicate design rationales and documentation guidelines.
- A demonstrated understanding of front-end code (CSS & HTML).
- Proactiveness and autonomy. We value people that are self-driven taking responsibility to autonomously define, purpose, and implement best practices.
- Some special combination of the following: creative, humble, detail-oriented, self-aware, curious, thoughtful, and tenacious.
- A strong portfolio of product design and design systems work, including designs that showcase a solid understanding of key design principles (hierarchy/layout, color, and typography).
Although not a requirements, bonus points if:
- You have experience working financial products.
- You’ve kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system (the hiring manager would like to know your favorite song from the musical, if you have one!)
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.