Global Atlantic Financial Group is seeking an experienced, imaginative and resourceful Marketing Consultant to support and lead marketing projects and activities that enable engagement, execute on the organizationâs sales strategy and impact revenue objectives for Global Atlanticâs Individual Markets business.
- Drive marketing projects for Individual Markets to promote the sale of fixed/fixed index annuities and indexed universal life insurance.
- Assist in the execution of comprehensive product marketing campaigns, both short and long term, working closely with sales to understand and integrate with sales stories and strategy.
- Support the development and implementation of Go-to-Market strategies and resources for new product/channel launches.
- Partner with key marketing team members to create digital and print collateral and broker/producer communications in order to execute on. product/channel initiatives.
- Work closely with Product, Legal and Compliance areas to ensure marketing and advertising content meets proper guidelines. Responsible for submission of marketing materials and communications to compliance for approval and use.
- Working with Marketing Analytics to define and measure launch and campaign success.
- Provide direction on delivery and fulfillment of marketing materials.
- Build and nurture relationships across the organizations including Sales, National Accounts, Product and Compliance.
- Think digitally and strategically in order to find better ways to increase engagement between marketing and sales to influence results.
- Drive multiple projects simultaneously while meeting aggressive deadlines. Maintain high standards of accuracy and marketing excellence
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- A bachelorâs degree in marketing, communications, business or related field is required.
- 5 â 7 years of related experience. Experience in annuities and/or life insurance is required.
- FINRA Series 6 license â or the ability to obtain a license in 6 months of hire.
- Experienced in developing marketing campaigns, communications, launching new products, managing/updating existing materials, website and working with contractors.
- Experienced in utilizing technology to help drive engagement with marketing resources.
- Demonstrated skills that include creating high impact messages and visuals and collaborating with team members.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills, professionalism and judgment
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future