The Infrastructure Security Architect is responsible for supporting Dapper Labs’ infrastructure security and disaster recovery solutions. This role focuses on vulnerability management technologies, databases and infrastructure security and resiliency Kubernetes and containers. This role is highly collaborative in nature with strong communication skills.
The candidate possesses an influential personality with a level of expertise that can provide compelling justifications and insights to key stakeholders and technical team. In addition, this role leads the evaluation, analysis, and development of architectures, strategies, and roadmaps. As such, this candidate must be comfortable in providing metrics, analysis, and quantitative/qualitative evidence to drive an expected security outcome.
This role will report to the Manager, Security Architecture.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Experience facilitating discussions with senior leadership regarding technical and architectural trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation.
- Architect highly available, backup, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Perform infrastructure security testing and patching to keep up with recent security implementation and best practices.
- Develop, design, and enforce secure infrastructure deployment and deployment flows.
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain new security technologies such as vulnerability testing, logging, monitoring, and incident responses.
- Experience resource who can speak to security requirements, controls, and implications for new technologies, products, services, or designs across Dapper Lab’s technology landscape.
- Perform analysis and alignment with Security Operations and GRC to ensure alerting, metrics, and reporting are conveying information to further reinforce security standards or identify deviations.
- Experience with Threat modeling methodologies and frameworks.
- Ability to provide constructive review of existing environment standards, designs, tolls, and services to determine areas of weakness, inconsistencies, or exposures, while offering recommendations for further remediation and maturity.
A little about you:
- Experience implementing identity management and networking segmentation in GCP across multiple VPC networks and multiple projects.
- Experience securing, architecting, designing, and implementing highly distributed global GCP environment.
- Experience in defining security architecture, standards, and solutions within one of more domains.
- Experience working knowledge of infrastructure security concepts including firewalls, DMZs, Intrusion detection, prevention systems, network security, application security concepts, RBAC, access provisioning, SIEM, password management, and OWASP.
- Highly technical and analytical expertise, with a proven background in security technology design, implementation, and delivery.
- Knowledge of Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Key Management Access Controls and Security Protocols, Network routing, Firewalls, ACL’s on GCP environment.
- At Dapper Labs, we’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.