About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn yield on the digital assets in their account with Celsius, and can borrow fiat or stablecoins against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
About the Role
With the hyper-growth of the organization, the HR function is seeking an experienced Sr. Project Manager. The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for overseeing assigned HR projects to ensure successful project completion. Projects may be related to system or process changes, organizational initiatives, or cyclical HR activities, Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards. The incumbent must be able to demonstrate a high level of initiative and drive action by closely collaborating and communicating with project team members and stakeholders.
- Project Management lead on critical Global Assessment projects
- Monitor and control projects/programs so they remain aligned with strategic business initiatives, communicate updates as necessary and ensures adequate resource requirements are available.
- Practice established project management protocols including the development of project plans/timelines, facilitation of project meetings, etc.
- Identify critical paths and contingency plans for large scale projects, including development of a work breakdown structure, identification of major milestones and changes in project scope, and sequencing of project activities.
- Partner with various key stakeholders, internal and external, to gather inputs and develop objectives, project scope, goals and deliverables for key business projects and initiatives.
- Lead or assist with change management efforts for projects. This can include creating a change management strategy, stakeholder assessment, tracking of change impacts, creating communication, training or other briefing materials.
- Partner with other members of HR leadership, HR Centers of Excellence, HR Business Partners, or client leadership to establish and monitor workplans, identify and resolve roadblocks and issues, assess and mitigate risks, address change management needs.
- Monitors and controls the overall project performance (timeline, budget, and resource utilization) against plan and looks to the project team to implement adjustments when issues are identified and require resolution.
- Collaborate with key contacts outside of the HR functions, such as the Operations, Communications, Marketing, and business leadership in regard to project planning, execution or project data requests.
- Drives the work of for complex and large project teams by recommending or requesting resources to support project demands, communicates a clear vision of business project goals and objectives, and provides functional expertise input for deliverables worked on by the team.
- Holds project teams accountable for meeting or exceeding expectations by coordinating team activities, managing milestones and deliverables.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic hyper growth environment with changing priorities
- High degree of initiative and capacity to manage and deliver multiple priorities
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource Management, or related field or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- 5+ years’ experience working on and/or managing project(s) involving the implementation of project life cycle methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change)
- Proven experience leading change management initiatives
- Knowledge of HR, TA and Payroll functions preferred
- Program/Project Management experience balancing multiple projects while maintaining keen attention to detail and executing project workbacks, timelines, and budgets
- Experience with project planning tools, such as, Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, etc…
- Capability to build and maintain cross-functional and cross-regional networks with internal and external resources, lead a cross-functional team of leaders and peers and navigate complex organizational structures to deliver business results
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, and deliver presentations to senior leadership and external leaders
- Strong project management, process, and interpersonal skills, including leading and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives
- Experience in process mapping a plus
- PMP, PROSCI or other related certification preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of cryptocurrency required
Apply here 👉 Human Resources – Sr. Project Manager (Remote) job