Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for leading browsers on the market. Our privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange between content creators, publishers, advertisers and users.
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology runs on over 220 million devices.
At eyeo, weâre passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isnât for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that offers a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you’ll do
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to deliver meaningful changes and make a real impact in a scaling environment.
Acting as a true partner to the business, the HR Business Partner is responsible for providing a comprehensive HR service on both an operational and strategic level, ensuring that we can drive a high-performance culture and nurture growth. Our goal is to create a centralized, smooth HR Function, across different international locations. Youâll take on ownership for related projects and initiatives, and work to create increased awareness for people related topics.
After your morning routine, you’ll be expected to…
HR Projects and Process Improvement
- Deliver strategic HR solutions to support the achievement of business goals and objectives
- Drive/own/guide implementation of HR-related projects, initiatives and process improvements in the respective units (e.g. change management, learning & development, HR tools, compensation etc.)
- Mentor & coach junior team members in HR processes
People Managersâ Business Partnering – Onboarding
- Guide and support leads in Headcount and Succession Planning initiatives
- Drive the development of the leadership skills to our new and existing leadership team
- Support the onboarding of new employees by aligning company onboarding with Unit/section onboarding program and other stakeholders like People Operations Generalist and Agile Coaches
Performance Strategy- Development & Retain:
- Drive in high quality and Support the Performance Strategic initiatives (Calibrations and performance meetings, Career Frameworks and Individual Development Plans)
- Identify training needs and introduce new trainings in collaboration with our Talent Development Team (design & delivery )
- Drive employee engagement activities in the respective units by monitoring data and work collaboratively with the Agile coaches and people managers
- Conduct salary and labor market research to create and update role specific salary ranges in alignment with the company benchmarking
- Mediation & dispute resolution in collaboration with Agiles Coaches
What you bring to the tableâ¦
- 5 years of job experience in HR in international and fast-growing organizations
- Previous experience in change and project management
- Proven track record in stakeholder management at all levels, high influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong solution orientation, ability to develop pragmatic solutions with focus on impact.
- Data driven
- Willingness to take on full ownership and drive new initiatives from the start until finalization, strong hands-on mentality, and can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, in a structured way
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- German language skills
- Experience with German labor law
What we offer
- Work remotely or from one of our offices âwe trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://adblockplus.org/blog/acceptable-ads-explained-monetization
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo