At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
As a Head of APAC you will:
- Partner to our founders and senior leadership to define a strategic plan for the next growth phase for the region aligned to the overall company plan and direction at the operational, commercial, and regulatory level.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the broader senior leadership team to ensure our APAC strategy and execution is aligned with global strategies and objectives.
- Harness the power of our products and services to advance institutional adoption and growth in crypto.
- Serve as a client to and partner effectively with key internal stakeholders, e.g. product, marketing, legal, compliance, to ensure smooth and compliant execution in local markets.
- Identify untapped client segments and market opportunities to shape and improve the reach of our offerings locally, share best practices with the global team, enhance local client engagement and drive value creation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing institutional and individual clients in the region, drive successful sales in terms of AUC and trading volume.
- Lead, drive and foster a proactive relationship with the Central Banks and other regulators in the region including MAS.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and product expert internally and externally and ensure our offerings evolve to match the current and future needs of the APAC market and surpass similar offerings of competitors.
- Represent Anchorage Digital in the country and region and partner with Marketing to elevate the brand and positioning of Anchorage in the region.
- Contribute to the Singapore crypto community through technology and non-technology initiatives that make us a strong part of the ecosystem in the country.
- Continue to build a culture of innovation and growth within the Singapore team and assist in hiring, retaining, and developing individuals across varying disciplines and levels of seniority.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years of experience in financial services, fintech, technology or management consulting.
- Experience in sales / business development /client relationship management within crypto or traditional financial service industry is a strong plusExperience developing growth strategies and leading teams for institutions.
- A proven track record of building proactive, long-lasting relationships with regulators in multiple jurisdictions across APAC.
- Operating within sophisticated and international financial services businesses (including banking, payments, or broader FinTech).
- A track record of working across boundaries, borders, and functions to ensure communication, decision-making, strategy and execution are in line with global objectives, yet appropriately applied to local markets within APAC.
- Ability to proactively analyse relevant business drivers and strategies with senior management and colleagues to put in place appropriate processes and controls.
- Proven experience within a relevant, regulated financial services organization and a strong understanding of sophisticated products and services with relevant adjacencies to digital assets, including current/ developing knowledge of the emerging regulatory requirements.
- The experience, gravitas, confidence and stature to make a strong impact at all levels both internally and with external audiences.
- Demonstrated interest for digital assets and familiarity with crypto markets preferred.
- You are a Singapore native or Permanent Resident.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. 🙂
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Apply here 👉 Head of APAC job