About the role
Serotonin is seeking a Growth Marketing Specialist to develop and execute effective growth marketing deliverables on behalf of Serotonin clients. The person in this role will join and collaborate with a growing team. The ideal candidate is an exceptional digital marketer with a proven experience in demand generation efforts from awareness through acquisition. They have an appetite to work on growth initiatives that promote blockchain and Web3 concepts and products to developers, non-developers, enterprises, and newcomers alike.
Candidates must have a strong interest in these topics with an eagerness to expand their knowledge as new clients in new use cases require growth support. This role provides the Growth Marketing Specialist an opportunity to work closely with emerging and established Web3 companies alike to help them construct and execute game-changing growth strategies.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation programs globally, continuously communicating initiatives, progress, and results.
- Optimize acquisition funnel and lead nurturing processes through paid social, paid search, podcasts, content and sponsorships.
- Plan and execute growth campaigns that achieve client OKRs.
- Proactively communicate results and blockers to clients, client lead, and/or team members as appropriate
- Work cross-functionally with other marketing team members including those responsible for content, PR, and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and analyze growth success using a variety of analytics tools. Plan and execute strategies based on learnings from analytics.
- Stay on top of technology trends and announcements across the Web3 ecosystem.
- Remain well-versed in the growth strategies of other technology and product teams.
- Establish KPI management and reporting process and practice
- Work closely with the client services team and Director of Growth to create scalable growth marketing practices across clients
- 2-5 years experience working in growth, social media, and/or marketing analytics for tech companies.
- Proven track record executing successful growth deliverables for a variety of audiences. Past experience in growth strategy in addition to execution.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- A knack for grasping concepts and products quickly.
- Experience with blockchain/Web3 or fintech, or a demonstrated interest to learn.
- A desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with growth and analytics tools, including some or all of the following: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Asana
- Ability to prioritize resources and manage multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Experience in working with a global team is preferred
- Experience working at a performance marketing agency and high comfort working across accounts is preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work Environment
Apply here 👉 Growth Marketing Specialist job