Tags: Blockchain Jobs • Remote Jobs • Marketing Jobs • Community Jobs • Content Jobs • Developer Jobs • Web3 Jobs • Social Media Jobs • Evm Jobs • Discord Jobs • Defi Jobs • Nft Jobs • Finance Jobs • Data Jobs • Meme Jobs • Full Time Jobs
What You’ll Do
- Create and execute growth & brand awareness strategies for RedStone using multiple channels like Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Discord;
- Spearhead educational and community initiatives to grow RedStone’s users and network participants;
- Develop and implement creative activities, marketing, methodologies and processes to drive overall ecosystem excellence, like AMAs, Twitter Spaces, Podcasts;
- Organize online and offline events or any other activities that involve ecosystem participation;
- Work with external product, business, marketing and community teams to build a thriving ecosystem;
- Optimize existing content generation and add new types of marketing content, such as website content, blog posts, newsletters;
- Develop and execute community onboarding and retention programs, engage in community building activities;
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
Skills You’ll Need:
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing and / or social media management;
- A love of DeFi & Web3 and a strong blockchain understanding;
- Experience with Content Marketing and running Social Media Marketing campaigns;
- Excellent communication and writing skills with attention to detail;
- Highly analytical with excellent problem-solving and organisational skills
- Leadership abilities and a self-starter, with proven experience managing projects and/or other planning-related duties;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, remote and global team;
- An intermediate understanding of technical crypto terminology and components is preferred, at minimum knowledge about decentralized applications (dApps);
- Native level in written and spoken English skills.
What we offer
We are not building another memecoin or NFT project. Our goal is to significantly improve core blockchain infrastructure and bring real value to the blockchain space. In joining us you will enter a rapidly growing ecosystem and take, what is called by former Google, Meta, and Amazon devs, a once-in-generation opportunity.
- Attractive salary (adequate to skills and experience);
- Stability for at least a few years (we’ve recently closed our Seed round);
- Real influence on the Growth strategy and opportunity to play a key role in a prominent Web3 startup
- Remote work with a flexible work schedule;
- Office space (Warsaw) / Co-working subscription;
- Conferences and offsite events;
- An opportunity to promote a product that is useful for developers and solves a real and existing problem;
- Valuable experience that may be used in building your own startups in future;
- Opportunity to be up-to-date with trends and newest Web3 Concepts;
- Paid vacation even on B2B agreement;
- Top-level work equipment (MacBooks).
If you are excited about this opportunity and you feel it would be a good fit, send your resume and a short description of why this position is for you via the form. Swing by our Discord to learn more!
- RedStone Twitter
- RedStone data explorer
- RedStone GitHub org
- Compiled RedStone oracle documentation
- RedStone api
- Redstone EVM connector
Apply here 👉 Growth Hacker at RedStone