The role in a nutshell:
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company for exponential personal and professional development working closely with senior leaders across the business and our forming global strategic partnerships team, taking on the role as chief coordinator to support strategic initiatives that increase the effectiveness and impact of our partnerships.
Your mission will involve:
- Manage global pipeline, collaborating with regions to get visibility on the key partnership opportunities.
- Develop business cases, prioritization frameworks to help us focus on the most strategic opportunities.
- Create templates for project documentation, partner pitch, business case, and go-to-market plan, supporting our regional and country teams to move faster and scale quickly.
- Document processes that allow the business to efficiently operate and grow, as well as provide a great partner experience.
- Coordinate within Luno’s cross functions and external partner organizations to solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilized in improving our partner process and operations.
- Track performance of our partnerships to ensure we are effectively prioritizing those with the highest impact to our business.
- Support global and regional partnerships to;
- Identify and vet partners
- Reach out to potential partners
- Articulate strategic positioning & value proposition
- Build and nurture partner relationships
- Negotiate agreements and close deals
- Manage partner onboarding and delivery process
- Plan Go-To-Market
- Manage and optimize partner performance
The ideal Lunaut will have:
- 5+ years in management consulting, project management, strategy, operations management, or other relevant experience
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables. You are constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize for better results.
- Advanced skills to create insight from manipulating data in spreadsheets, experience with Looker is helpful
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; from framing the opportunity, to designing workstreams, to sharpening the recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -we are light on slides & docs, you need to be able to create templates that are super simple, yet concise and highly structured.
- Deep understanding of crypto is not required, solid understanding of Finance & Tech is an advantage
A little about you:
- Motivated by new challenges and learning, endlessly curious
- Highly structured and analytical, rigorous in your approach
- Adaptable to people of all backgrounds, functions and work styles
- You enjoy figuring it out when there is no recipe for success
- A productivity ninja, always focused on outcomes and taking pride in your efficiency at work
- You are dependable, always getting the job done, no matter what