Hi, we’re token.com. Our goal is to create the most captivating onboarding to the token universe. We intend to do so in a way that makes tokens come to life, and leaves people feeling surprised and with a sense of wonder . Our values Think Big, Think Together and Think Iconic are at the core of everything we do especially when it comes to the experience and environment we create for our people. Here at token.com we recognise the positive value of diversity, we promote equality and challenge discrimination. We actively encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
We’re a high-performance team of around 45 people. We have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages innovation, offers ownership and embraces knowledge sharing. We have big plans to grow!
We are now working as a remote-first company, arranging monthly get-togethers and regular team retreats. We also have a co-working space in London for collaboration and socialising.
We’re looking for an incredibly ambitious Global Head of Marketing, who wants to build the biggest crypto brand of tomorrow. You will need to think big, think iconic and be collaborative. And have previously been involved in launching big consumer apps and iconic brands.
Reporting directly to the CCO , you will own and implement our marketing strategy on a global scale.
Here’s a snapshot of what the role entails:
- Primary accountability is to coordinate an iconic global launch of token.com and to acquire 250k users by the end of 2022 and 1M by 2023.
- Coordinate user acquisition campaigns on a global and localised level.
- Responsible for the launch of periodic headlining features (just like Fortnite-style seasons) that drive continuous hype and momentum around token.com. Covering areas such as trailer videos, website season updates and community engagement.
- Responsible for localised marketing operations to stimulate organic traction
- Own, reinvent and optimise the brand
- Coordinate PR & influencer engagement with the token.com product, including major brand outreach and sponsorships making token.com a household name
- Major PR to get attention on crypto and non-crypto publications.
- Responsible for driving hype around our TKN token. This would include token listings, sponsorships and community engagement.
- Making the token.com website an iconic experience and our greatest marketing asset.
The skills we think you’ll need for this role:
- Satisfactory understanding of broad crypto topics (DeFi & NFTs)
- You have driven large user acquisition campaigns from a small user base, optimising budget
- You are highly proficient in digital marketing and developing a social media presence for a company from the startup stage.
- You have managed PR and Marketing agencies and influencers achieving outstanding results
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- You’re an energetic and organised self-starter with experience in building and managing teams.
- You lead by example, are a good communicator and you are prepared to handle a variety of duties that a startup would require from you.
- You are a creative, a builder. Someone who wants to be a part of something which can grow and make a big impact.
The attributes that will help you thrive in this role are:
- Strong business sense and a commitment to excellence/high standards
- You have the ability to thrive in a growing startup
- You’ll be an innovator
- You’ll have great problem solving skills
What we offer you!
Our team members are rewarded well! UK employees are offered the below, and we will aim for similar elsewhere:
- Private health insurance with all the fun extras (with options for your family to!)
- A training & development budget that helps you to grow with Monolith
- 25 days holiday plus local public holidays
- Share option scheme
- Flexible working hours (we care about your output, not when you rock up or clock out)
- Excellent paid maternity and paternity leave
- Working from home budget
- Top of the range hardware
- The option to receive some of your salary in crypto
- Cycle Scheme
If all this sounds exciting…
Start a conversation by hitting apply!
Unfortunately, we’re not currently in a position to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply here 👉 Global Head of Marketing