We’re looking for a Frontend Developer with expertise in Design Systems to support our teams to easily set up products with consistent and accessible design components with high-quality user interfaces. You will have the opportunity to shape Aleph.im’s design standards and you will be working closely with designers and developers to evolve our processes, UI libraries, tools, using technologies like Node, Vue, Typescript. You get to be an educator for our design system and an advocate for delivering the best user experience.
- Build and maintain a component library for web-tech based products
- Deliver high-quality code with performance, accessibility, maintainability and stability as the primary focus
- Collaborate with experienced designers and product owners
- Elevate our shared processes and tools to support colleagues working on a diverse array of products
- Drive the adoption of our Design System across the company
- Document and evangelize best practices for UI development, accessibility, Component usage
- Serve as a technical advisor
- Work closely with core partners to deliver the core architecture of the web framework
- +3 years professional experience
- You are comfortable and experienced in working remotely and asynchronously.
- You thrive on collaboration, working with people of all backgrounds and disciplines
- You are capable of working both collaboratively and independently.
- You care about code quality and have a passion for building high-impact, well-performing experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for improving developer and designer experiences
- You have curious minds and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- You bring a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Experience building a design system
- A solid foundation of core front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Strong experience in Vue/React or a similar framework
- Good knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility restrictions and requirements
- Good knowledge of Figma
- Comfortable working with Node.js, NPM, Build tools, Command line
- Your resume
- Your Github
Apply here 👉 Frontend Design System Developer job