We are a fast growing â¯Swedish startup (with funding)Â developing a cutting edge tool to help digital officers, marketers and developers to create relevant customer experiences everywhere.â¯
With our no-code/low-code platform we help marketers and developers to unlock their experience data from silos and spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data.
As aÂ Front-end DeveloperÂ you will work on our React application, implementing newÂ product features to help theÂ enablement of outstanding experiences for our customers.â¯This role is specifically for a specialist front-end engineer with strong focus and expertise in building user interfaces. Expert level knowledge of fundamental front-end technologies such as HTML and CSS is a must.
About the project
As a member of the product team you will be an integral part of the continuous evolution of our core platform. The product is a multi-tenant solution build on modern architectural principles (EDA), running on components from Azure. Being proud members of the MACH alliance, we live by the principles stipulated (Micro Services, API first, Cloud native, Headless) which is reflected in the entire platform, from the smallest service to our own web application.
As aÂ Front-end Developer you will:
- Implement interfaces and features for our web application and occasionally client projects with React
- Work on our internal design system and component library
- Introduce and explain your technical choices and know-how to your team members
- Perform and take part in code reviews with other developers
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Expert-level knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Extensive experience with React and the ecosystem around it
- Experience in Unit & Integration testing for React applications
- Experience with building design systems and/or component libraries.
- Passion for good design and aesthetics
- Good understanding of web accessibility. Experience with assistive technology testing is a big plus
We are a young and ambitious company founded in 2019 byâ¯an experienced andâ¯successfulâ¯scale up executiveâ¯team and are inâ¯the early stages of a global journey.â¯Weâ¯areâ¯buildingâ¯aâ¯globalâ¯companyâ¯designed for rapid growth andâ¯now we need more talented people to help us scale fast.
From day 1 we have built a âWork from Anywhereâ culture and our team members are working from different locations all around the world.â¯We want to work with the best mindsâ¯regardless of locationâ¯and youâ¯will thrive at Occtoo if you think a modern workplace have a collaboration mindset that is digital first and a strong focus on work-life balance in order to succeed.â¯
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have aâ¯creative and entrepreneurial spirit, that have a strong degree ofâ¯self-motivation and integrity.Â We will value that you are aâ¯critical thinker, but stillÂ aÂ problem solver.
What you will get from us
- True work-life harmonyÂ â Flexible working conditions areâ¯a key success factor for members of our team.â¯
- Work fromÂ AnywhereÂ â you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Every day learningÂ â you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods and try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedbackÂ â you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & InclusionÂ â You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
Interviews will be held continuously. Only applications in English will be considered.Â We are looking forward hearing from you!
Meet ourÂ Digital Nomad,Â Carmen FratilaÂ and her lifeÂ as a remote Developer with Occtoo
Meet the Manager: everything you need to know about joining our remote Developer team, withÂ Andreas WellÃ©n