Merkle Science envisions a world powered by crypto. We are creating the infrastructure necessary to ensure the safe and healthy growth of this market, now at a $2 Trillion market cap. We are trailblazers and disruptors who are pushing the boundaries of innovation — to scale and mature so that a full range of individuals and corporations can transact with crypto safely. We are a global company with offices in Singapore, London, Bangalore, and New York.
The candidate can be based in London, Zurich/Zug or Berlin based on their preference
💥 What will you do?
- Be Part of the initial team in Europe and will lead strategic expansion into the DACH region
- Work closely with other business services support groups, including sales support and marketing personnel
- Conduct sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Be responsible for achieving a monthly unit quota in sales across our compliance products for blockchain companies and financial institutions
- Design, develop, and deliver sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
- Fluent in English and German
- At least 2-4 years of prior sales experience
- Prior startup experience or experience at a boutique firm is a big plus
- Previous compliance/finance/blockchain experience is a big plus
- Proven sales track record
- Exceptionally strong relationship and people management capabilities
- A creative problem solver, results driven and self-motivated
- Possesses a resilient personality and reacts well under pressure
- High emotional intelligence and independent thinker
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly and positively
Apply here 👉 Enterprise Account Executive