Who you are:
You’re a culture champion experienced in supporting high-growth SaaS companies and passionate about driving strategic people-initiatives that engage, grow and retain talent to accelerate business objectives. Reporting to the VP, People, you will embed as a key member of designated global business units and leverage your broad range of experience to serve as a trusted resource to employees, and a strategic consultant to management on all people-related issues. You will also play a critical role on our global People Team, serving as a collaborative partner responsible for consistent alignment between your respective business units and the People Teamâs multiple centers of expertise (COEs).
You will be someone who constantly assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, acting as a change agent to develop integrated solutions and deliver value-added HR services. You will partner across our dynamic business and be highly skilled in Employee Relations and Coaching with broad knowledge across Business strategy, Change Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Organizational Effectiveness, DEI, Total Rewards, and Talent Acquisition.
In this role, you’ll be aligned with our Private Sector Sales, Marketing and Sales Development, Partnerships, and Sales Operations, supporting employees across the US, UK, Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, and Canada.
- Ensure communication flow and alignment between People Team and business through weekly meetings with respective leaders, and participation in recurring team meetings and offsites.
- Bring HR services and initiatives to life in the business, ensuring effectiveness. Serve as a feedback loop with the COEs and leadership, and participate in evaluating success and following up to ensure objectives are met.
- Advise managers on complex performance and disciplinary issues, providing solid guidance on legal and regulatory trends (across geographies) in order to reduce potential business liabilities. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations as needed.
- Partner on the business unitâs human capital strategy, providing guidance and input on workforce planning, business unit restructures, organizational designs, succession planning and managing change.
- Steadily analyze the âpulseâ of the organization (e.g. from engagement survey data, stay interviews, exit interviews, headcount and attrition reports, etc.) to identify needs and root causes of issues. Proactively bring data-driven insights to stakeholders and help drive programmatic solutions in partnership with COEs.
- Maintain knowledge of all HR programs, processes, policies and offerings to provide guidance and interpretation when needed.
- Provide day-to-day support to employees, managers and leaders through coaching and counseling. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unitâs financial position, midrange plans, culture and competition.
- Partner on terms for promotions and transfers.
- Understand rapidly changing global work environments and cultures, must be confident and able to thrive in ambiguous and high growth environments, and be able to engage and drive value proactively.
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders simultaneously with desire to achieve excellence.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; Master’s degree in HR-related field or accredited HR certification a plus
- 10+ years of global Human Resources experience as a Business Partner within a technology company, with specific experience working with Go-To-Market organizations
- Track record of success in creating and driving effective Performance Management, Employee Relations, Career Development & Recognition programs
- Deep knowledge of Human Resources practices and demonstrated success in providing solutions to leadership in a complex and fast moving environment
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership and HR initiatives
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and working in an environment which requires flexibility; includes experience developing/delivering presentations or having discussions across a variety of audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
â¦and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.