Director, Growth Marketing
Flipside Crypto is a rapidly scaling tech startup servicing the blockchain/crypto market…this means we assess, decide and adapt our business radically quickly. We are adding a Growth Marketing Director to our team to lead our data-driven customer acquisition efforts.
This is an incredibly exciting, high priority, new role, where you will have the opportunity to create our growth marketing agenda. The successful candidate will have a firm grasp on marketing analytics with a solid understanding of marketing fundamentals. If you are an experienced growth marketer who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and are excited to make a massive impact in a market with enormous potential, this opportunity is for you.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be charged with developing a high performing acquisition engine by identifying and scaling customer acquisition campaigns across a range of digital channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize for rapid growth of new community members and submissions to our suite of products.
As part of a small, entrepreneurial team you will work closely with members of the Marketing team as well as many other teams at Flipside to leverage your full range of strategic, analytical and creative skills to achieve our business goals.
- Manage new community member acquisition within cost targets, driving innovation across segmentation and targeting, acquisition offers, integration into owned marketing channels, and investment in paid channels
- Analyze program performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement while quickly reacting to data from ongoing programs
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting on KPIs and insights
- Identifying new opportunities and emerging channels to help grow our business and brand
- Understand customer journeys, take ownership of the relationship with customers and find ways to expand them.
- Work closely with content and product marketing to identify which assets are promoted to whom, when, and at what cadence
- 7+ years experience leading demand generation and customer engagement programs for technology companies.
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL, or other analytical tools; comfort in drawing conclusions from data and making recommendations based on imperfect information
- High degree of comfort navigating ambiguity and tackling white space
- Demonstrated experience owning and executing a strategy to drive tangible results across teams in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to leverage data from a multitude of sources to tell a persuasive story, tailor communication style based on the audience, and influence others
- “Get stuff done” attitude – willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with analysts and managers, across multiple teams and agendas, to accomplish what needs to be done
- Strong creative judgment; experience successfully collaborating with Creative teams a plus
- Experience in a crypto organization is not required, but a big advantage in understanding the unique messaging, culture and ethos of this market
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Flipside Crypto empowers crypto communities to create and share data-driven insights on the projects they care most about. Flipside powers Community-Enabled Analytics, which uses a bounty program to incentivize on-demand insights based on feedback from the protocol and community participants. CEA provides fully pre-modeled and labeled data, a SQL interface for data queries. Community members can use our dashboard and visualization tools to easily share insights, or leverage auto-generated API endpoints to build whatever they can imagine.
Flipside customers include FLOW, NEAR, Terra, Algorand, Aave, Compound, Alchemix and many others. Flipside Crypto is led by a team of experienced technology entrepreneurs with multiple exits; it’s backed by Galaxy Digital Ventures, True Ventures, Founder Collective, Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Avon Ventures (a venture capital fund affiliated with FMR LLC, the parent company of Fidelity Investments) and other investors.
Apply here 👉 Director, Growth Marketing job