Would you like to :
- be part of #1 one GLOBAL LEADER in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis company and get experience in a highly diverse sales environment?
- Get a competitive salary and compelling stock options offerings?
- Have an international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help You succeed and push boundaries?
- Enjoy flexible working hours, training sessions, and a company culture that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, blockchain, and lots of fun.
Well, congratulations! You are at the right place 🙂
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies and based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future. As we scale our solution to clients worldwide, we are looking for a skilled, solution-oriented developer to join our team for the remote position, or work from our head office in Kaunas, Lithuania.
We are seeking a talented and driven DevOps Team Lead. Our ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in multi-discipline technical teams. This role involves managing a team of DevOps engineers and creating tools that will empower development teams to do things automated and safer.
Get ready to:
- Ensure successful deployments in development and production platforms
- Lead and mentor DevOps engineers
- Manage Linux systems
- Ensure that servers, virtual machines, and working tools are running stable
- Develop and maintain a secure production infrastructure
- Optimize and automate time-consuming tasks
- Work with highly available, scalable, and distributed systems
- Communicate with the team and explain the requirements in simple terms
- Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of experience as Linux SysAdmin or DevOps
- Experience with AWS or GCP cloud services
- Experience with Linux & command-line tools
- Experience running and configuring PHP, Node.js, and .NET applications
- Code and scripting – proficient in at least one programming language
- CI and Build automation – Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, or similar
- Experience with metrics, monitoring, alerting, and logging systems
- Proficiency with Nginx or Apache
- Passion for automation, simplicity, consistency, security, availability
- Strong sense of ownership, drive, obsessive attention to detail
- Willing to keep learning new tools and languages
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Experience leading technical projects from start to finish
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL databases and their configuration
- Experience with Kubernetes and Terraform
- Experience in the blockchain, gaming, or fintech industry
- Comfortable with DigitalOcean cloud services
- Know how to create, configure a reverse proxy
- Experience in team management
Apply here 👉 DevOps Team Lead Engineer