- Be responsible for monitoring, moderating and managing community sentiment on Discord, Telegram, Twitter & forums with a focus on our dapp developer community.
- Organize and coordinate online community events such weekly or monthly community calls, Twitter spaces, and Youtube AMAs, liaising with our MarComms Circle.
- Measure and report on the success of community growth, support, and engagement initiatives with qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Develop processes for onboarding new dApp developers to the Celo community.
- 2+ years’ experience in developer community management, developer marketing or project management.
- Some knowledge of the blockchain ecosystem and/or experience collaborating with the open-source developer community.
- You are able to work autonomously, set an agenda and prioritize work with minimal input.
- You are someone who is known for their ability to collaborate and communicate across a global team.
- You are comfortable working remotely with a global team and a global community, across global time zones, in English and potentially in multiple other languages.
cLabs (“Celo Labs”) started Celo in 2017 and is one of many contributors to the open source project Celo. cLabs builds financial technology to enable prosperity of all beings.
cLabs is a Teal organization, a method of decentralized management and organizational governance. Roles are defined around the work, not people, and there is a high degree of autonomy. As such, we’re all proud to hold the job title of “Partner.” For more information on our culture, we encourage you to check out our blog at https://medium.com/celohq/the-future-is-teal-cc264a5d51d3.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)celo.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.