We are seeking someone with a passion for developing, automating, and operating both centralized and decentralized web3 infrastructure.
Position and Role
As a Dev Ops Engineer, you would be responsible for unifying and automating our hosted infrastructure and services, while learning and building new decentralized technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing code to support infrastructure deployment, automation, observability and alerting.
- Maintaining our existing and new applications and services hosted across AWS PaaS and on-premises bare metal (Linux) by developing with hotfixes and patches as needed.
- Providing input to infrastructure deployments supporting high performance networking, application load balancing, VPC and network setup, scaling methods, backup, and recovery.
- Documenting release processes, issues, problems, configuration management assets and other key information needed to operate and support our services.
- Responding to system alerts, analyzing logs, troubleshooting, and resolving issues to ensure we meet our established SLAs.
- Ensuring and demonstrating the technical quality and architectural integrity of our systems in standardized, continuous and automated ways, i.e. automated deployment, continuous monitoring, and other forms of process automation.
- Taking part in Agile ceremonies such as standups and retrospectives.
- Performing all functions above in a manner that is inclusive and respects the dignity and wellbeing of the Core Drivers and our broader Community.
The desire to innovate, excellent written and verbal communication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and with the following requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in the industry
- AWS PaaS (or similar cloud platform) deployment and operations
- SQS, Lambda, RDS, App Load Balancer, IAM, ECS
- Typescript and related build tools
- Containerization tools like Kubernetes, Docker Hub etc.
- Git and understanding of release management process and CI/CD using infrastructure automation tools like Terraform.
- Linux server administration, package management, patching and scripting
- js, GraphQL or knowledge of Arweave APIs and system architecture is a huge plus
- Able to work in a remote team using Agile methodology
Apply here 👉 Dev Ops Engineer job