Candidates who apply MUST HAVE all of the following skills:
• 5+ Years experience in full stack developer, extremely capable in both front and back end programming.
• Very experienced within various blockchain technologies.
• Self-motivated, adaptable and have a “get things done” mentality.
• Very proficient in the language of Solidity (at least 5 years experience).
• Prior experience with building Smart contract systems within the BSC.
• Proficient in increasing scalability, security and performance of smart contracts and systems.
• Very proficient in React, NodeJS, Web3 JS.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English language).
• Experience in coordinating and managing a team of multiple developers.
• Based on North America, speaking English with a North-American accent (applications with a foreign accent are not a fit for this position).
• Experience building Web3 software.
• A passion for NFTs, DeFi, and crypto-currency.
Why we need a CTO / Senior Smart Contract Engineer urgently?
Our team of developers has programmed over the past months our play-to-earn NFT for the BSC network, to be released in 4 weeks from now. Public beta-testing starts in 2 weeks from now. We need urgently a very experienced CTO / Senior Smart Contract Engineer to review and optimize all the smart contracts, and also to review all front-end code to test and improve it.
Position and recruitment:
This is a full-time remote position. Interviews happen online in the coming days and the selected candidate should be available to start immediately.
If you would like to apply, please include in your application:
• Your location
• Your detailed bio, including how much experience you have in the above listed skills
• Links to past projects where we can see you listed on the website, and where you had a similar position
• Link to your LinkedIN profile and Github profile