As part of our continued growth, we’re seeking an experienced and capable Copywriter / Content Writer to write content on financial topics and digital assets / cryptocurrencies.
- Regular long-form content for the Yield App blog (800 – 1200 words, twice a week).
- Proofreading the weekly newsletter.
- Drafting and/or proofreading other email copy (i.e. announcements, news, customer communications).
- Proofreading of internal documents and social media posts.
- Drafting and/or proofreading external press releases and partnership announcements.
- Drafting and/or proofreading video scripts.
- Brainstorming content ideas and helping to build out the content calendar.
- Liaising with social media marketing manager and influencer and shiller manager on campaigns and social media content.
Skill & Qualifications:
- Excellent written English skills (native level).
- Knowledge or familiarity and an interest in topical trends in cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance (DeFi) is a must.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience writing about financial topics (personal finance, asset management, etc).
- Experience writing for B2B audiences / high-net-worth individuals would be helpful.
- Ability to work to weekly deadlines and deliver clean copy on time.
- It would be highly preferred if you were willing and able to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand within the next 3 – 6 months.
In return for your experience and dedication, we offer a long-term opportunity to join a high-growth Company at the forefront of digital asset management where you will be able to make full use of your creativity and passion for cryptocurrency and DeFi.
Apply here 👉 Copywriter job