ECC’s mission is to empower everyone with economic freedom. In support of that mission, we build and support Zcash, a digital currency that protects freedom, dignity, consent and security.
We engage in a variety of social media channels to reach wide audiences and communicate our message to the world. We are adding a Community Manager to our team, who will oversee ECC’s social media presence with the goal of fostering a thriving online community. The Community Manager reports to the ECC Digital Marketing Lead.
- Leads ongoing management of all social media in concert with Digital Marketing and Communications.
- Create actionable plans to both attract and retain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Telegram and Discord.
- Ideates, plans, and executes an integrated social calendar including campaign, influencer, and native content.
- Brainstorms and presents social media marketing strategies and content ideas that are aligned with relevant and future/new media trends.
- Research competitive landscape for collaborations, promotions, emerging narratives, etc.
- Stays on top of key industry trends, emerging social channels, and best practices.
- Works with the Growth Team to curate and produce content that will be published onto social channels.
We have few concrete requirements. We’re flexible and looking for the right person, but intend to hire a leader with demonstrated success in building strong community-focused social media campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the following…
- Develops, owns, and executes ECC’s Social Media Calendar closely integrated with on-going marketing strategy & campaigns.
- Produces and publishes engaging organic social posts (both content and captions) across all relevant channels and platforms.
- Uses Sprout Social to schedule and analyze content.
- Maintains an active social media presence and fast response times to relevant posts, inquiries, comments, etc.
- Gathers weekly insights about channel/community performance, highlighting top-performing content, low performing content and opportunities.
- Highlights current trends in space, and presents ideas on how team can implement and execute
- Connects with the online community, identifying standout influencers and stakeholders who are passionate about ECC, Zcash and privacy.
We have a strong ethos of professional conduct. We’re looking for people who can work in the professional environment we want our company to be. This means you need the empathy and emotional intelligence to be a supportive colleague and collaborate well with people of widely different backgrounds, personalities, and skill sets.
At the end of the day, we’re looking for someone who’s as excited as we are about building the future of cryptocurrency. Sound like you? Get in touch at [email protected] Have questions? Please reach out to [email protected].
Apply here 👉 Community Manager – Remote job