We are looking for a Community Manager to engage with and grow our community.
The ideal candidate is Web3-native and active in the space (contributing member to a DAO(s), for example), and has excellent written communication skills.
- Engage with community members and build meaningful relationships
- Compile regular digests of activity in prePO and across the DeFi, Web3, and private equity space
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, AMAs, competitions, etc
- Connect and network with external communities to expand the reach of prePO and explore potential partnerships
- Collect users’ feedback and improvement proposals
- Assist with the development and execution of social media strategies to grow, manage and engage our community across social media channels
- Sharpen your skillsets from other senior high-performing individuals
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Team game nights, team off-sites, and sponsored conference trips
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- Learning and development budget
- Join a force for good – prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
prePO is a decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to speculate on the valuation of any pre-IPO company or pre-token crypto project. Our mission is to democratize pre-public equity – transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access.
We’re a fully-remote globally-distributed team, with years of experience at blockchain startups and top tech companies, and backed by world-class investors, including numerous founders from leading crypto projects.
It’s an exciting time to work at prePO. We are quickly approaching launch of our platform, and every team member is empowered to lead projects, wear many hats, and flex their entrepreneurial spirit to make an outsized impact within the organisation. Working on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto, each day comes with new and exciting challenges to solve.
Apply here 👉 Community Manager job