• Be responsible for assessing blockchain security vulnerabilities and new blockchain security events.
• Conduct security research and vulnerability mining on blockchain public chain and application layer.
• Take a supporting and collaborative role in driving internal blockchain security and privacy initiatives.
• Validate state-of-the-art algorithms and protocols across a broad range of architectures, including considerations to side-channel attacks, performance, and memory/code size constraints.
• Engineer, implement, and maintain information system security controls and countermeasures;
• Incorporate industry security standards into practical security operations, network operations, and application development practices;
• Proactively monitor, respond to, and document security events or incidents;
• Enhance response procedures for system security incidents and vulnerabilities;
• Oversee and utilize vulnerability management processes and solutions;
• Review software security architecture for internally-developed and third-party products to ensure compliance with security policies and procedures;
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Network Security Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience;
• 5+ years of professional information security experience;
• Experience implementing and monitoring security information systems;
• Experience with Linux platforms;
• Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach;
• Knowledge of crypto currency, FX or capital markets;
• Experience with vulnerability research and penetration testing;
• Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, etc.;
• Educated and versed in the latest threat actors, techniques, and incident lifecycle.