Global Atlanticâs Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) is looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead complex projects and achieve objectives and deliverables, using business and systems knowledge to provide operational consulting. Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, leading and executing projects from start to finish ensuring completion and achieving agreed upon timeframe and budget
- Conceptualizing immediate and long-range needs to understand and deliver on business objectives while translating those objectives into project goals
- Negotiating project objectives and direction with the support of the project sponsors and business leads
- Managing project risks and issues to resolution
- Developing innovative solutions to enhance systems, products and processes
- Advocating and creating analytical frameworks aligned with business objectives and providing thorough documentation on the lifecycle of each project
- Bachelorâs degree and three or more (3+) years of progressively responsible experience in a project management environment with exposure to planning, cost benefit analysis, financial services experience preferred
- Knowledge of life and annuity products, distribution, and related systems functionality
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from inception to successful implementation in a generally accepted project methodology framework
- Demonstrated ability to identify and remediate project risks
- Experience working within various delivery methodologies.
- Agile experience is required. Scaled Agile experience is a plus.
- Exceptional negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills
- Ability to aggregate and organize data, analyze anomalies, and quickly resolve data integrity issues
- Strong communication skills, work ethic and high level of personal integrity and accountability